One’s 70th birthday is marked with the Bhima Ratha Shanthi Pooja on the day of his Janma Nakshatra. What are the pricing, vidhi, and perks of Bhima Ratha Shanthi Pooja? What is the finest venue to do Bhima Ratha Shanthi Pooja, and how should it be done?
The Bhima Ratha Shanthi Pooja is conducted for the male pair once they achieve their seventieth year of marriage. The family members came to honor the newlyweds with the Bhima Ratha Shanthi Pooja. Ayul Shanthi Homam and Kalasa Abhishekam are held during Bhima Ratha Shanthi Pooja in order to seek the Lord’s blessings and endowments for the marriage.
On the day of Bhima Ratha Shanthi Pooja, family members and friends assembled in a gathering area, a temple, or a residence to engage in the ritual, which is a portion of a god revered by the nine homas. Bhima Ratha Shanthi Pooja begins with homams for Ganapathy, Lakshmi, Amurtha Mrityunjeyar, Ayush, Danvantri, and so on. Next comes Kalasabhishekam, and the couple then switches garlands.
What is Bhima Ratha Shanthi Pooja?
When the year 69 comes to a close and the year 70 begins, the Bhima Ratha Shanthi Pooja should be held in the month of the Janma Nakshatra and the Tamil Birth Star.
Family members conduct Ayul Shanthi homams (Bhima Ratha Shanthi Pooja), Kalasa abhishekam, and then the exchange of garlands for the pair to obtain the Lord’s blessings when the male enters his 70th year, which is known as Bhima Ratha Shanthi (70th Birthday Pooja).
Bhima Ratha Shanthi is also referred to as “Ayul Shanthi Homam,” which offers the couple vigour and health and lengthens their lives. This supports the couple’s spiritual progress and cleanses them of their previous wrongdoings and negative karma.
On this day, the couple’s family and friends assemble at a temple, a place for a celebration, or even their house to observe the ceremony. There are nine homams in all for the Bhima Ratha Shanthi Pooja, worshipping Lakshmi, Ganesha, Aayush, Danvantri, Amrutha Mrityunjeyar, and other deities, followed by Kalasabhishekam, etc.
Why is Bhima Ratha Shanthi Pooja performed?
- In addition to marking the successful completion of the 69th year, Bhima Ratha Shanthi Pooja also celebrated the beginning of the male’s 70th year.
- This Bhima Ratha Shanthi Pooja is conducted on the day when the Janma Nakshatra falls in the Janam month.
- Ayur devatha, Sathya devatha, and Sapta Chiranjeevi are the primary deities adored during this Bhima Ratha Shanthi Pooja.
- This Bhima Ratha Shanthi Pooja is generally conducted to celebrate one’s wisdom, the good fortune of watching their younger relatives age, and the well-being of the family.
- The finest therapy for decreasing all illnesses and health issues, as well as granting a long and productive life to couples
The importance of Bhima Ratha Shanthi Pooja
Bhima Ratha Shanthi Pooja stops when a guy turns 69 and starts his 70th year. The couples undertake Bhima Ratha Shanthi Pooja to fix any planetary difficulties the astrologer has found while adoring the Lord and supplicating for long life and good health. They also give additional ceremonies like Homas and Pujas. Bhima Ratha Shanthi Pooja is frequently conducted by the spouse’s children or other relatives. Offerings and homam are performed as this is viewed as a highly significant and valuable period in the hopes of conquering problems, prolonging life, and achieving good health.
Shanthikarya occurs in the Vedas. Pooja rites and sampradayas suggest conducting rituals at various ages for a person to get protection and good health. These Shanthi Karyas each identify distinct deities and Kshetras in certain localities. Even criteria like a special flower, herbs, and the quantity of Ahuti (offerings done during Homam) are supplied in the text so that we might seduce the cosmic forces and seek goodwill.
How Many Charges For The Bhima Ratha Shanthi Pooja?
The cost of the Bhima Ratha Shanthi Pooja ranges from 5000 to 20000 rupees. The pricing varies depending on the demands of the client. Hindus may seek aid from 99Pandit, a very reasonably priced service, with their demands and their budget.
To hire a North Indian Pandit in Bangalore for Bhima Ratha Shanthi Pooja, you may also get in contact with the 99Pandit crew. In addition, the website’s “Book a pandit” option allows you to contact the pandit directly. Pujas normally last one to two hours, but they can go up to three hours if all the rites are done.
Benefits Of Bhima Ratha Shanthi Pooja
- For individuals with diseases or health difficulties, this Bhima Ratha Shanthi Pooja is the greatest and most efficient solution. The Bhima Ratha Shanthi Pooja bestows enormous strength and long life for the couple.
- By conducting this Bhima Ratha Shanthi Pooja ceremony, the Lord promises the practitioner a long and happy life by purifying them of all sins and negative karma.
- The fact that they are both 70 years old illustrates how deeply they are related and share their lives. Married life is seen as successful. The couple’s younger generations consider them role models for living happy lives after witnessing their contentment together.
- The Bhima Ratha Shanthi Pooja benefits the villagers by prolonging their lives.
- The Bhima Ratha Shanthi Pooja brings calmness of mind and optimism into one’s life.
- One should undertake the Bhima Ratha Shanthi Pooja for good health and a prosperous career.
- Bhima Ratha Shanthi Pooja alleviates the dread of unexpected death in people who suffer from it.
- Ratha Bhima Shanthi Pooja also treats chronic ailments and disorders of the mind, including depression.
- Bhima Ratha Shanthi Pooja eliminates any doshas or faults in a person’s horoscope that are related to an untimely death.