The latest report titled “Succinic acid Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Succinic acid.
|Product Name||Succinic acid|
|Process Included||Succinic Acid Production From Raw Sugar|
Succinic Acid Production From Maleic Anhydride
Succinic Acid Production From Glycerol
Succinic Acid Production From Glucose
|Segments Covered||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance|
Raw Material and Product/s Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-Product Generation, Capital Investment
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Cost, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirement & Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
General Sales and Admin Costs
Production Cost Summary
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499|
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Succinic acid production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Succinic acid Production Process:
1. Succinic Acid Production From Raw Sugar: This report presents a detailed cost analysis of bio-based Succinic Acid production across Succinic Acid manufacturing plants from raw sugar using a fermentation process. In this method, raw sugar (sucrose) gets diluted, and sucrose is hydrolyzed into fructose and glucose (inverted sugars). These sugars are later fermented to result in Succinic Acid. In the Succinic Acid recovery process from the fermentation broth Electrodialysis is employed, generating ammonium sulphate as a by-product.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/succinic-acid-production-from-raw-sugar/requestsample
2. Succinic Acid Production From Maleic Anhydride: This report provides a descriptive cost analysis of Succinic Acid production across Succinic Acid manufacturing plants from maleic anhydride via a typical hydrogenation process. During this method, maleic anhydride is first hydrogenated to succinic anhydride, which later gets transformed into Succinic Acid.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/succinic-acid-production-from-maleic-anhydride/requestsample
3. Succinic Acid Production From Glycerol: This report presents an exhaustive cost evaluation of bio-based Succinic Acid production across Succinic Acid manufacturing plants from crude glycerol using a fermentation process. In this method, the key raw material used is crude glycerol (at 85 wt% purity), which is obtained as a by-product of biodiesel plants. Following purification, glycerol is fermented to yield Succinic Acid.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/succinic-acid-production-from-glycerol/requestsample
4. Succinic Acid Production From Glucose: This report presents a thorough economics of bio-based Succinic Acid production across Succinic Acid manufacturing plants from glucose syrup using a fermentation process. During this process, Succinic Acid is recovered from the fermentation broth using electrodialysis. This method employed a 70 wt% glucose-water syrup as raw material, and the by-product formed is ammonium sulphate.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/succinic-acid-production-from-glucose/requestsample
Succinic acid (butanedioic acid), also called Spirit of Amber, with the molecular formula C44H66O44, is a naturally occurring four-carbon dicarboxylic acid produced using liquefied petroleum gas. It looks like white crystals or shiny white crystalline powder with no odour and an extremely acidic taste. It is a common organic acid formed due to anaerobic digestion by most living cells and also appears naturally in lichens and fungi, as well as being a citric acid cycle element.
The Succinic acid industry is being driven by the use of the product as a precursor in many food, chemical, and pharmaceutical industries. It also finds application in producing several chemicals, like dyes, perfumes, plasticisers, solvents, lacquers, and photographic chemicals, that further the market growth. In the food industry, it finds use as a sequestrant, buffer, and neutralising agent. Other several end-uses of the acid include as an antibiotic and curative agent, nutraceutical, an anti-ulcer drug, an additive, a micronutrient, a surfactant, an ion chelator, a radiation protective agent, and a fundamental metabolite.
Key Questions Answered in the Succinic acid Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Succinic acid market?
- What are the various processes used for Succinic acid production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Succinic acid?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Succinic acid?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Succinic acid?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Succinic acid?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Succinic acid production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Succinic acid production?
- What is the time frame for Succinic acid plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Succinic acid?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Sulfates Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/sulfates
- Sulfur Hexafluoride Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/sulfur-hexafluoride
- Sulfuric Acid Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/sulphuric-acid
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Christeen Johnson
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA