The latest report titled “Refined Soybean Oil Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Refined Soybean Oil.
|Product Name||Refined Soybean Oil|
|Process Included||Refined Soyabean Oil Production From Soybean|
|Segments Covered||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance|
Raw Material and Product/s Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-Product Generation, Capital Investment
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Cost, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirement & Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
General Sales and Admin Costs
Production Cost Summary
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499|
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Refined Soybean Oil production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Refined Soybean Oil Production Process:
1. Refined Soyabean Oil Production From Soybean: This report consists of a detailed cost evaluation of refined soybean oil from soybean. Firstly, soybeans that have been harvested are cleaned, dehulled, dried, and heated at around 75⁰C in order to coagulate proteins making the oil’s extraction easy. Then, in order to facilitate the extraction process, solvent (hexane) is added to the soybean flakes present in the percolation extractor, which employs counterflow. In the next phase of the process, hexane is evaporated, resulting in leftover crude soybean oil. Ffrom this crude soybean oil, the oil-insoluble impurities are extracted using filtration, degumming, oil refining, and bleaching, which finally yields an odourless and stable refined soybean oil.
Refined Soybean Oil is a soybean-derived oil. In order to produce Refined Soybean Oil, crude soybean oil undergoes additional refining, which includes degumming, refining, bleaching, and deodorizing, finally producing refined soy oil. This oil is rich in several vital ingredients that are needed for better functioning of the body. It is made using the extraction method with hexane.
Refined Soybean Oil has primary application in the food and beverage industry owing to its wide range of health benefits which is driving the industry’s growth. The oil offers benefits like better bone health and lowers cholesterol and blood pressure making it an ideal choice for consumers suffering from high blood pressure or cholesterol. In addition, it enhances the body’s immunity. Also, owing to its advantages in promoting hair health, it is employed to prevent premature ageing, dry scalp, and hair loss, and for getting shinier hair which is propelling its market’s expansion.
Key Questions Answered in the Refined Soybean Oil Production Cost Report:
• What are the key drivers propelling the Refined Soybean Oil market?
• What are the various processes used for Refined Soybean Oil production?
• What are the raw materials required to produce Refined Soybean Oil?
• What are the different operations units involved in the production of Refined Soybean Oil?
• What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Refined Soybean Oil?
• What are the various costs engaged in the production of Refined Soybean Oil?
• What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Refined Soybean Oil production facility?
• What are the working capital requirements?
• What is the process of raw material procurement for Refined Soybean Oil production?
• What is the time frame for Refined Soybean Oil plant start-up?
• What is the pricing mechanism of Refined Soybean Oil?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Lithium Carbonate Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/lithium-carbonate
- Glass Production Cost – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/glass
- Cement Production Cost – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/cement
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Christeen Johnson
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA