The latest report titled “Diammonium Phosphate Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Diammonium Phosphate.
|Diammonium Phosphate Production From Phosphoric acid and Ammonia
Diammonium Phosphate Production From Ammonia-Granulation Process
|Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance
Raw Material and Product/s Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-Product Generation, Capital Investment
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Cost, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirement & Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
General Sales and Admin Costs
Production Cost Summary
|US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)
|Pricing and purchase options
|Basic: US$ 1499
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
|360-degree analyst support after report delivery
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Diammonium Phosphate production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Diammonium Phosphate Production Process:
1. Diammonium Phosphate Production From Phosphoric acid and Ammonia: This report covers a detailed cost analysis of Diammonium Phosphate production using phosphoric acid and ammonia. This method uses 18% nitrogen and 46% phosphorus pentoxide to get mixed to make granular DAP. The product formed using the process is used as a fertiliser, and its non-granular form works as a liquid fertiliser.
2. Diammonium Phosphate Production From Ammonia-Granulation Process: This report presents the economics of Diammonium Phosphate production from the Ammonia-Granulation Process. The process uses phosphoric acid and ammonia that undergo the ammonia-granulation process in a pipe reactor. In the method, ammonia and phosphoric acid are pre-neutralised in order to react with each other in a pipe reactor, finally resulting in the formation of DAP.
Diammonium Phosphate (DAP) is a phosphorus fertilizer constituting two common constituents in the fertilizer industry. It is rich in nutrients and has excellent physical properties, which makes it great for farming. It is an inorganic phosphate, which is phosphoric acid’s diammonium salt. It is obtained by reacting 1 mole of phosphoric acid with 2 moles of ammonia, forming a slurry that is solidified to a granular form. It can be dissolved in soil and delivers temporary alkalization of the pH of the solution of soil.
Diammonium Phosphate demand is being propelled by its use in the agricultural sector as it is used for tilling in autumn and for, sowing in spring and pre-sowing cultivation. It is an excellent supplement with great physical characteristics, which is vital for crop growth and boosting the market growth. In addition, it is employed as a chemical additive, fire retardant, and corrosion inhibitor, along with other applications, which further propels its market demand. Also, it can be used for many industrial processes, including in manufacturing chemicals, brewing, and metal finishing, as well as in winemaking for yeast fermentation which gives the market a further push.
Key Questions Answered in the Diammonium Phosphate Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Diammonium Phosphate market?
- What are the various processes used for Diammonium Phosphate production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Diammonium Phosphate?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Diammonium Phosphate?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Diammonium Phosphate?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Diammonium Phosphate?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Diammonium Phosphate production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Diammonium Phosphate production?
- What is the time frame for Diammonium Phosphate plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Diammonium Phosphate?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Diamond Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/diamond
- Dichlorvos Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/dichlorvos
- Dicyclopentadiene Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/dicyclopentadiene
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Jolie Alexa
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA