The latest report titled corn starch production cost report by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Corn Starch.
|Product Name||Corn Starch|
|Process Included||Corn Starch Production From Wet Milling|
|Segments Covered||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance|
Raw Material and Product/s Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-Product Generation, Capital Investment
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Cost, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirement & Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
General Sales and Admin Costs
Production Cost Summary
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499|
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Corn Starch production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Corn Starch Production Process:
1. Corn Starch Production From Wet Milling: This report provides the cost structure of corn starch production from the wet milling process. At first, corn is soaked in water for about two days causing it to ferment slightly. Next, the Germ and endosperm are split, and the starch is removed by washing from each part. As a result, corn starch is finally produced.
Corn Starch or cornflour is a corn-derived carbohydrate that comes from the white endosperm of the corn’s kernel. These white kernels are ground into a powdery substance that works like a thickening agent composed of long starch molecule chains, which has other applications, including culinary, household, and industrial. It is formed when heated with moisture making it swell and unravel, leading to swelling or gelatinization, causing a thickening. The powder is tasteless, translucent and odourless.
The market for Corn Starch is being driven by the application of the starch as a thickening agent used in culinary applications where it is added in casseroles, sauces, marinades, gravies, glazes, pies, and soups, which is propelling the industry. Furthermore, in cooking, it is used as a coating in desserts like pies, tarts etc.; as an anti-caking agent and coats food products preventing clumping, which further boosts the market’s growth. In addition, it finds use in industrial processes like papermaking and to produce adhesives, as well as in several cosmetics, oral pharmaceutical products and surgical gloves as a lubricant which furthers the industry’s expansion.
Key Questions Answered in the Corn Starch Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Corn Starch market?
- What are the various processes used for Corn Starch production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Corn Starch?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Corn Starch?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Corn Starch?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Corn Starch?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Corn Starch production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Corn Starch production?
- What is the time frame for Corn Starch plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Corn Starch?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Copper II Sulphate Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/copper-ii-sulfate
- Corn Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/corn
- Corn Gluten Feed Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/corn-gluten-feed
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Chris Byrd
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA