The latest report titled asphalt production cost report by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Asphalt.
|Process Included||Asphalt Production From Distilling the Crude|
|Segments Covered||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance|
Raw Material and Product/s Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-Product Generation, Capital Investment
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Cost, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirement & Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
General Sales and Admin Costs
Production Cost Summary
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499|
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Asphalt production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Asphalt Production Process:
1. Asphalt Production From Distilling the Crude: This report presents the economics of Asphalt production from Distilling the Crude. The process starts by piping the crude petroleum from the storage tank to the heat exchanger, where the temperature is raised rapidly for distillation. Further it is separated for refining into gasoline, diesel, kerosene, and many other petroleum products. Through the distillation process, the heavy deposit is left over. Further, crude asphalt can be emulsified or pulverized to ease the distillation process.
Asphalt is a brown or black viscous liquid that has a sticky consistency. It is a glassy semi-solid form of petroleum. It is present in the environment in deposits and can also be refined and categorised as a pitch. It comprises aggregates, binder, and filler that is mainly employed in constructing and maintaing roads, railway tracks, bicycle lanes, parking areas, ports, airport runways, sidewalks, as well as sports areas. It constitutes elemental components like sulfur, carbon, oxygen, hydrogen, and nitrogen, and also some amounts of nickel, iron, and vanadium.
Asphalt finds significant application in building and maintaining parking lots, ports, bicycle lanes, roads, railway tracks, airport runways, walkways, and play/sports sectors which are driving the market’s growth. Due to its properties of being recyclable, its mix turns more robust, more rut-resistant and more durable, which provides better performance which is meliorating the industry expansion. In comparison to concrete, Asphalt is more economical, and its features make it ideal for industrial development.
Key Questions Answered in the Asphalt Production Cost Report:
• What are the key drivers propelling the Asphalt market?
• What are the various processes used for Asphalt production?
• What are the raw materials required to produce Asphalt?
• What are the different operations units involved in the production of Asphalt?
• What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Asphalt?
• What are the various costs engaged in the production of Asphalt?
• What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Asphalt production facility?
• What are the working capital requirements?
• What is the process of raw material procurement for Asphalt production?
• What is the time frame for Asphalt plant start-up?
• What is the pricing mechanism of Asphalt?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- PA66 (Nylon 66) Production Cost – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/pa66-nylon-66
- Avocado Oil Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/avocado-oil
- Vinyl Acetate Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/vinyl-acetate
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Jolie Alexa
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA